Monday, September 17, 2012

Why Do We Fail?


Why do we fail?

                We as humans in a general sense are very much competitive. We want to win. Who hates to lose? OR Fail? It is not in our nature, or at least not in our nature of wants, to fail. It is inevitable to succeed at everything! We are not perfect, so failure does cross our paths.
So why do we fail?

Is it possible, if we were to work hard to never taste failure? I would say no. But failure doesn't have to be a bad thing, it can be a great and wonderful thing!

As we look around in our current world, our country, our economy and our values. Everything seems to be crumbling around us, on a global scale! I personally have noticed recently that my current self is failing, or at least I feel like I have. It is tough to always keep a positive attitude, especially when life catches up to you and the world seems to demand more than what you have to offer.

I haven't been active in keeping a daily scripture study, my last scripture posting/reading was 16 days ago! The longest I have gone without reading my scriptures for over 1 year! Like I said, life catches up to you sometimes!

My question to the world, is this: Have you ever felt overwhelmed? Depreciated? Stressed? OR simply felt like you were a failure? If you have answered yes, then there is hope!

I was sitting in church yesterday, and it was one of those Sundays where you feel like God is directly speaking to you, through the members of the congregation. A scripture was referenced; "...For we walk by faith, not by sight..." (2 Corinthians 5:7) When the world seems to demand more from us than we have spiritually, physically, economically etc. We can put our faith in God. Trust Him. If we walk with faith, and we don't worry about knowing the future we will be better off.

For those who think that they can't do something, or feel like they are failing... we must remember that "...when I (we) am weak, then I (we) am (are) strong." (2 Corinthians 12:10)

Don't give up! This is the message we must have in our head... DONT GIVE UP! No matter the difficulties, we must continue strong and move forward with hope and faith in our heart. I am going to work harder to becoming a more perfect person, are you with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment