Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Day 57; Ether 13-15

Day 57; Ether 13-15


I am tackling the Book of Mormon in 60 days. My plan is to have the Book of Mormon studied by the end of 2011. During my challenge, I will post a daily blog of my reading, in this blog I will share with you... my thoughts, feelings, opinions and knowledge about the Book of Mormon. Do you have questions? Comments? Please... lets start a discussion. I would be more than happy to answer your questions, comments or concerns!

Request a FREE copy of the Book of Mormon: http://mormon.org/free-book-of-mormon/
How the Book of Mormon came about: http://youtu.be/FMQEb9A9L2g 


Scripture Thought (What I Learned):

Chapter 13: Moroni continues to recount the writings of Ether, Ether speaks of a New Jerusalem that will be built in America (most likely the United States), by the seed of Joseph. Ether writes, that old things will pass away, and that a New Heaven and a New Earth will be formed, from the old. Ether writes the Jaredite history and tells of their destruction. Moroni only writes a hundredth part of what Ether had prophesied.

Chapter 14: Great wars wage among the Jaredite nations, Coriantumr engages in warfare against Gilead, and Lib and then to Shiz. Blood and destruction rain upon the land.


Chapter 15:
Coriantumr and Shiz and their people are all that are left in a final all out battle to mortal combat upon the land. The spirit of the Lord ceases to be among the Jaredites and all perish, except 

No comments:

Post a Comment